Aqua Grow Liquid Carbon
Aqua Grow Liquid Carbon 200ml
৳ 750.00 ৳ 650.00
Aqua grow liquid carbon primarily fullfil the demand of co2 in planted tank.
- Shrimp Safe
- For all Plants
- Fish friendly
AquaGrow is a local brand in business since 2014 and giving outstanding performance.
Out of stock
Seiryu means Azure Dragon. In japan, the azure Dragon is one of the four guardian spirits of cities and is said to protect the city of Kyoto on the East. Made World famous in the aquarium world by the masters of Japanese Itagui and Amano style aquarium art, Seiryu is one of the most outstanding and loved rocks available for aquariums and terrariums.
5 Piece Aquarium Toolset with leather kit
- Not Rust: Made of decent quality stainless steel, will not rust and no need to wiping dry before storage, durable and sturdy,saving your energy.
- Plenty Long Tool: Each tool is enough long for you to reach down into tanks.scissors cut with ease and tweezers grasp very well.
- Unique Design: Curved tools come in handy to move and trim plants without disturbing nearby decor. Little smoothing rake is helpful shaping the substrate in your tank and unlike a lot of sets which leave out the third tool.
- Package Includes: 1 x 10.6" Straight Tweezers,1 x 10.6" Curved Tweezers, 1 x 10" Straight Scissors, 1 x 10" Curved Scissors, 1 x 12.6" Spatula, 1x Case.
- Buy with Confidence: Unconditional replacement or full refund for defective product.
Mufan Dual Gauge Large CO2 Regulator With Solenoid & Bubble Counter● Professional sealing technology, high adjustment accuracy. ● Equipped with double meter, clear working condition display. ● Polished stainless steel surface, delicate, exquisite and durable. ● Cryogenic solenoid valve, with corrosion resistance, longer service lif
Co2 Atomizer- Carbon in the form of carbon dioxide (CO2) is one of the most important nutrients for a healthy growth of aquatic plants. Ideally the aquarium gets supplied with carbon dioxide via a CO2 system. The diffuser or atomizer plays a big part in this. Diffusers with a membrane are particularly efficient for this purpose, since they atomize the CO2, i. e. they turn the gas into many tiny bubbles, which facilitates the dissolution of the gas in the aquarium water. For atomization, pressurized CO2 is forced through a finely pored ceramic membrane. Many different membrane diffuser types and designs are available.