TDS stands for Total Dissolved Solids, what this means in real terms is that a TDS meter will measure all negative (anions) and positively charged ions (cations) that are present in water. These ions may include Calcium, Sodium, Magnesium, Phosphate, Nitrate and Silicate to name but a few.
Digital TDS Meter
৳ 450.00 ৳ 400.00
Digital TDS meter is a great and easy tool to test TDS of aquarium water.
Aquarium filters can only catch what comprises TSS (Toal Suspended Solids), which are material things such as plant matter or fish waste. High concentrations of TDS can reduce water clarity and decrease photosynthesis in aquatic plants. Thus measuring TDS is necessary.
Out of stock
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately monitors 5 most vital water parameters levels in freshwater aquariums: pH, high range pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
RS-06 RS ELECTRICAL FLOATING TYPE AQUARIUM MAGNETIC GLASS CLEANER
- RS-06 Magnetic is a Floating type Aquarium Glass Cleaner
- Special design and durable life. Easy and convenient to use, with good absorb ability and powerful magnetic attraction. Clean away the lichen of aquarium and hurtless for Glas.
- The inside magnet is always automatically standing vertical at the aquarium’s bottom and is easy to retrieve when the outside magnet detaches. It helps to keep your hands dry while you clean the aquarium.