- 100% natural bentonite: This cat litter is made up of Natural Wyoming Bentonite – 100% safe your kittens and cats.
- Odour Control: enhanced with highly activated carbon to reduce odors in the cat litter box and home environments. The raw material of activated carbon is pure natural sustainable organic.
- Naturally clumping litter – With the Clump Lock Technology i.e. it takes advantage of the natural behavior of clay particles by quickly gathering the surrounding liquid and solid waste. This ensures that no stinky crumbles are left behind!
- Easy to Scoop – clay based round granules help create rock-solid clumps which makes the scooping easy
- 99% dust-free – no more messy litter being carried around the house!
- Fast clumping
- Lightweight formula
- Make sure the tray is completely clean and dry. Fill your tray with bentonite cat litter, maintaining a depth of 6-8cm.
- Place the litter tray in an appropriate place. Immediately after your cat has paid a visit, a clump is formed.
- Dispose of only the soiled clumps and continue to use the remaining litter.
- Refill with the required quantity of fresh cat litter to maintain a depth of 6-8cm.
- Approximately once a week, the tray should be completely emptied and cleaned.